The PVC and TPE compounds are designed for pry off and twist off liners in metal crowns for Beer. To create the extensive range of ALPHASEAL® compounds, a wide selection of additives is utilized. These are added in highly intensive microprocessor controlled mixing operations which ensures excellent dispersion.
There are a number of features which ALPHASEAL® grades exhibit and which provide a benefit to the processor or end customer:
- Easy to process on Oberburg, Sacmi and HC processing machines.
- Taste and odour neutral
- No degradation during normal processing
- Pelletized compound is ready to use without predrying
- Easy to colour with universal or PE based masterbatch
- Made from FDA sanctioned materials.
- Improved shelf life
- Opening torques (All ages and sticky products)
- No scalping of flavours